Toe Shoe Cover Green
veloToze Toe Covers are designed for road cycling on cool, foggy days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute day, veloToze Toe Covers will keep your feet comfortable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Water-resistant: designed to cover the toe of your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your shoes
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Easy to Remove: as you warm-up on your ride, quickly slip them off
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
1: Put on sock and shoe
2: Pull Toe Cover over toe of shoe, being careful not to catch on cleats
3: Adjust to ensure no part of Toe Covers are over cleats.
- To clean wipe with a cool, wet cloth.
- To dry hang over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put Toe Covers in clothes washer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of Toe Cover to prevent sticking
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.